The map below shows all the locations of the Atlantic View properties (apartment, house and chalets) marked with red icons. The map also displays the directions route to the properties from *Quintrell Downs (blue line). The blue icons indicate noted places of interest and the yellow icons indicate the nearest local beaches. You can click on the icons for more information.
Directions to Newquay and then Crantock from the A30
- Exit the M5 at Exeter on to the A30
- From the A30, take the exit to Newquay (A39 / A392).
- Follow the Dual carriageway for 1/2 mile until the roundabout; take the 2nd exit (A392) to Newquay.
- Follow this road until *Quintrell Downs roundabout and go straight on. (route indicated on map)
- At the next roundabout (Morrisons) go straight on, then at the following roundabout (Trevemper), turn left (signed Crantock).
- In approximately 100 yards, turn right on to Crantock Road.
- Continue on this road (do not turn right in to Crantock Village) until you see the Crantock Bay Hotel on your right.
- Follow the road as it bends to the left where all Atlantic View properties are located on your left and where a warm welcome awaits within :)